Diploma In Nursing Science And Midwifery Admission Result 2019-20 will be published may be 23 December 2019. Diploma in Midwifery Admission Result Publish on The Official Website at http:\\www.bnmc.gov.bd\ . Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council is maintain nursing admission process in Bangladesh. Every year thousands of students apply for Diploma In Nursing Science And Midwifery & BSc In Nursing admission. There are two type education In Nursing. One is Diploma In Nursing and Another is Bsc In Nursing. Generally, The course duration 3 years. Diploma In Nursing And Midwifery Admission 2019-20 is a one of the biggest public admission exam in Bangladesh. There are large of numbers students participate in this exam. In this section of Education you can grow your career in shine after 3 years Diploma Course duration. But you have to defeat minimum 5 lacks students against 2580 seats.
The Directorate Of Nursing Services (DNS) is an administrative body which control all activities of Nursing and Midwifery education. The Directorate of Nursing Services (DNS) is the central body and focal point from which all activities relating to public sector nursing in Bangladesh are managed.Every year DNS publish circular for Nursing and Midwifery courses. Thisyear Diploma in Nursing Science And Midwifery Admission circular published 10 November 2019. This Admission Circular Online application starts on 15 November and deadline 29 November 2019. You will get a Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery admission result 2019-20 after the admission test will held on 20 December 2019. In our Country have 38 Government Midwifery Institute, 43 Government Nursing Institute, 11 Government Nursing College. All these are approved and registered by the Bangladesh Nursing And Midwifery Council.
Admission Result Link: Click Here To Get Result
Total Seats In Government Nursing:
- Diploma In Nursing Science Midwifery ( 3 Years ) – Total 2580 Seats.
- Diploma In Midwifery ( 3 Years ) – Total 975 Seats.
- Bsc. In Nursing ( 4 Years ) – Total 1100 Seats
Admission Test Dates, Results and Schedules:
- Application Time Start : 15 November 2019 ( 10:00 AM )
- Application Dead Line : 29 November 2019 ( 12:00 PM )
- Admission Fee Submit Date : 30 November 2019
- Admit Card Download Date : 15 December to 19 December 2019 .
- Admission Date : 20 December 2019
- Exam Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1 Hour)
- Admission Test Result: 23 December 2019
Educational Qualifications For Admission:
- Diploma In Nursing Science (3 years) :
SSC – Minimum 2.50
HSC – Minimum 3.00
SSC+HSC – Total Minimum 5.50
- Diploma In Midwifery (3 years) :
SSC – Minimum 2.50
HSC – Minimum 3.00
SSC+HSC – Total Minimum 5.50Post copyright by BD All Results
Diploma In Nursing And Midwifery Admission Exam Mark Distribution:
Diploma In Nursing And Midwifery Admission Exam System:
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Each question has 1 marks.
- Total Exam will be held 100 Marks.
- The admission exam will be held on the MCQ system.
- Admission Exam total time 1 hour.
- No electronic device can be allowed in the exam room.
All Board Name & First Three Letter:
|Education Board Name||First Three Letter|
Diploma In Nursing And Midwifery Admission Exam Center Code Number:
|Exam Center||Code Number|
Check Diploma IN Nursing Science And Midwifery Admission Result 2019-20:
- At First, Open your safe Browser.
- Then, Visit http:\\www.dgnm.teletalk.com.bd\ Or Click Get Result
- After that, Select the Result option.
- Then, type your Roll Number.
- Finally, Click on “Submit” Button.
- If your all information is correct then you will see you will see Diploma In Nursing Admission Result.
However, wish you all the best for Diploma In Nursing Science And Midwifery Admission Result 1019-20 . Check your Result Correctly. If you pass the exam, Congratulations to you. Here in my website you will get all kinds of Educational Information. Please share this post on your timeline & keep visiting our website. At Last, Thanks For Everything.
Find Us On: