Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS) Exam Date and Admit Download 2019 has been published by their authority in 18 December 2019. BBS Job Circular has published on various categorizes post. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics is one of the largest Government organization in Bangladesh. January 2020. On 19th September (Tuesday) 2017, BBS job circular was published. Concerned applicant was applying in BBS Job Circular 2019 from 28th September (Thursday) 2017. Applying time was ongoing till 19th October (Thursday) 2017.
BBS has worked as a national statistics organization. It collects statistics on demographics, the economy and other facts about the country and proclaims the information. Though before BBS there were a statistics programs in our country but they often produced incomplete and inaccurate results for this reason the government of Bangladesh established the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics in 1974.Ads
Are you Looking for BBS Exam Date & Admit Card 2019? Then you are in right place to get result. we already give exam result in below on image so please check out your roll number exist or not. It’s the most imperative and significant outcome to participate in this job.For the most part, this kind of occupation round is excessively vital to jobless individuals.This outcome encourages us to take after the following stage. All the passed hopeful ought to take after some run to land the position.
Post Name And Vacancy:
2. Statistics investigator-69
3. Statistical Assistant-168
4. Junior Statistical Assistant-271
6. Steno Typist Cum Computer Operator-08
7. Technical Operator-02
8. Junior operator-03
9. Computer Typist-13
10. Data Entry Operator-58
Total Vacancy: 593
BBS Admit Card Download Process:
- At first, Open your safe Browser.
- Then, visit http:\\bbs.teletalk.com.bd\ Or Download Admit Card
- After that, Click the Admit Card Option.
- Then, type your USER ID & Password in the User Id & Password Box.
- Finally, Click the submit button.
- Al last, print your Admit Card Copy.
Important Documents for Viva Test
After passed written exam, candidates will call for viva test.These documents have to be submitted within 10 days after written exam result publishes. Important documents are given below:-
- Print copy of “Applicant Copy” from online application,
- Admit card in particular exam,
- All academic certificates/ documents which is mentioned in application,
- Nationality certificate or photocopy of National ID card,
- Character certificate,
- Experience certificate (if have),
- Tribal certificate (if have), if candidate apply in tribal quota,
- All documents have to be attested by 1st class gazette officer.
Wish you all the best for this exam. Please download the admit card and print it. This exam related all information available here. Please share this post on your Time line. Here in my website you will get all kinds of government job, educational updated news. Exam Results Etc. So, keep visiting our website. At last, thanks for everything.